T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » T5 reps needed (t5 reps)
T5 reps needed
Date: Friday, 13/Aug/10, 5.46 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
c'mon , c'mon...... We need more T5 representation..
I'll be at any event as long as I'm home....
The T4 boys are spot on! Good bud's and drinking partners but we need more T5's.

Lets get it on and meet the older bay and split clubs head on!
wacko

paddlewaggen,

If everything is coming your way, youre in the wrong lane!!!

Date: Saturday, 14/Aug/10, 12.29 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Here here you keep up the side Glen .... good on you .... cool enthusiasm like this from Myself Chas and Rob is what has got us this far and now Glen to ...... more like these guys is definately what we need to ensure all our meets go well although even as small as we are our meets to date have all been great, leaving everyone attneding wanting more ....

Only one prob Glen if there are more active T5 meet members yours will not be so special tongue [never mind it will be to us as our No 1 T5 member biggrin ]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 14/Aug/10, 12.36 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
special's not a problem Doug, I may get some tips and good ideas from other t5'ers. there's some lovely t5's in the slide shows.
Get em oot i say!!! tongue

paddlewaggen,

Date: Saturday, 14/Aug/10, 4.58 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Need to get theer owners out in the open buddy ..... surprised they seem a shy retiring bunch yonder T5 owners cool maybe my next should be 5 i would soon change all that biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 0.38 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
yes Dougie. bring em out..
the more the merrier mate.
G

paddlewaggen,

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 1.49 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Thought of you today glen whilst sitting on dougies favorite motorway 25 in the soaking rain.
Along side me was a spankingly butiful T5 175 Sportline just like yours in black with blacked out windows but with some Ugly alloys on it.
The guy didnt notice me just staring at it.

mmmmmmmmm want one......... smile

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 1.52 AM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Heres a tip mate get yerself some cards made up use the link from ebay as you will get 500 insead of 250

somewhere on here is a layout or I can scan one for you then everytime you see a T4 or T5 dump a card on its screen, me & dougie do this all the time.

saw a nice red T4 high top camper in Heston the other day & it got carded.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 9.26 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Good idea Rob, i need the club logo.

paddlewaggen,

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 9.37 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Rob can you send the ebay link mate. i'll get the cards made so they are there when i get home.

Ah lovely rain, our rivers will be full and bursting in two weeks time. canoe time!!!!!
Grandtully on the tay will be awsome.

went body boarding yesterday, got toasted by a big wave and woke up with no front teeth. dentist tomorrow for replacements.

Attachments: 1733585.jpg (5.1 Kb)

paddlewaggen,

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 12.32 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Btw everyone gets 500 instead of 250 its Vistaprints system Rob i got it ordering direct from them tongue i shall find it and send you it in a minute biggrin

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 12.41 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
"Quote original message text"

A card to leave on windsceeens so anyone who wishes to give out cards to other T4 and T5 owners if they could be so kind as to copy the example below and start giving them out so as to try and get some of this years T4 and T5 show attenders. [its best to place it down between the window rubber and the window oin the drivers side face side out to acheive best responses so a marketing company tell me ]

[by the way the T4CUK is not included it is our picture identifier and should not be on the finished cards]

To re-coup go to www.vistaprint.co.uk
Pick free business cards the one i have used is shown third or fourth in the line
Use it input the info as above example with your name at the foot in presented by if you wish you do not have to include this bit nice to know who reffered who however.

Everytime you go to a show, see a nice T4 or T5 in a car park, petrol station etc plonk a card on it's window it is the best way of getting new members, or leave some at your local Vw parts departments, local accessory shops and such like anywhere T4 or T5 owners are likely to go.

TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD THIS COMMUNITY - WE HAVE HAD A GREAT START LETS KEEP IT GOING

And all for the princely sum of £4.35 i think on slow post, sadly we have to ask you to arrange this yourselfs as to have these printed sent and delivered would end up costing far to much

But lets be fair £4 odds to attract more members which is what we need to make our already great club a really brilliant one seems a great deal to me.

PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE DESIGN ABOVE SO AS TO KEEP THEM ALL THE SAME OTHER THAN YOUR NAME OBLIOUSLY IF INDEED YOU ARE INCLUDING IT if you would rather i will upon request issue your member number that you could put on it instead.

Attachments: 8574708.jpg (11.1 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 12.58 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Cheers Dougie, i'll get on it.
i tried to reply to your PM but no joy Bud.
I thought i posted in wild camping, but i get lost easy on the web , Sorry.
Maybe i should start new thread wild wild camping ,, places to dos that you can't walk to never mind drive... hahahaha

paddlewaggen,

Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/10, 1.13 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
In many cases it is prefferable to start a new thread buddy so info can be found as if its tagged on the end of threads [as we are all guilty off] it will be quickly lost so probably better too cool

As for pms still cant get mine working so long as everyone elses is working and i can send its better than none i will trace the issue sometime a very very strange one though fear not

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » T5 reps needed (t5 reps)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: