Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Scottish Vanners (2011 meet)
Scottish Vanners
Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 2.21 PM | Message # 51
Webmaster
Group: Admin
biggrin i give up T4 Kyhaking Club it is then biggrin spose i had better just buy Yvonne and i one too then surprised

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 2.27 PM | Message # 52
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I have the dinghy hanging in the garage for you land lubbers mate. biggrin biggrin biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 02/Mar/11, 9.28 PM | Message # 53
Sergeant
Group: Members
well just a few days to go guys,

had a pretty big response amongst the t4 owners of scotland as well biggrin cool

look forward to seeing any of you guys when and if you make it, please if you come tho, say hello to the poor guy on the bbq cos it will be me lol

(6ft2" , goatee beard, and stressed lol ) tongue

Date: Thursday, 03/Mar/11, 11.38 AM | Message # 54
Webmaster
I will be there wory not with me Autosleeper not sure who else is coming Glen was supposed to be but not heard from him since ... i shall pm my troops see whats going on for you, not sure what exactly were going to do but we will be at duck bay anyway ...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 03/Mar/11, 11.40 AM | Message # 55
Sergeant
sound dougie,

look forward to meeting ya mate,
should be a good wee turn out from the vw guys cool

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 2.05 PM | Message # 56
Webmaster
A superb meet this was and really one we should be attending guys a good few T4's were present sadly after i was taking images before they appeared however got a few images of this one Polar Express a van i nearly personally purchased a while ago ... an absolute cracker and admired by everyone present i think

Attachments: 1287532.jpg (213.0 Kb) · 6265094.jpg (123.4 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 2.06 PM | Message # 57
Webmaster
And one more of the murals along the side as they are something else to say the least surprised

Attachments: 4349061.jpg (236.1 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 2.08 PM | Message # 58
Webmaster
And a few of the general meet at which i would say about 30 vans arrived and around 50 people a great barby food was tremendous [well done Jimbo] and a well stocked raffle to boot throughly enjoyed it shame it was so flippin cold well named tho as the Fozen Nuts Meet biggrin

Attachments: 1557460.jpg (258.0 Kb) · 4807107.jpg (292.4 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 2.18 PM | Message # 59
Webmaster
And a general one of the barby/congegation area with our Jim working hard cooking the food [he is the equivalent of our Chas by all accounts biggrin

Attachments: 9680422.jpg (294.5 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 2.21 PM | Message # 60
Webmaster
All in all a top job carried out well we didnt go to campout overnight with them at the other side of the loch but i beleive they had a ball there also ....

Well done Scottish Vanners us Scots do know how to throw a bash dont we biggrin cool me the missus and the pups will defo be at the next one without doubt ....

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 5.40 PM | Message # 61
Sergeant
hi dougie,

fantastic weekend , thanks for coming it was cracking to meet ya buddy, wish i had longer to spend chatting , lol as ye know ten different directions and only one of me haha,

was a excellent meet, we all had a ball, shame about the sudden temp drop dureing the night im pretty hardy in cold cabs (ex truck driver) ubfortunatly my wee mrs aint and she suffered badly wacko unlined and uninsulated mk6 trabys are alot to be desired biggrin

nice to see the bus coming over the hill as well when we were leaving bud
look forward to meet you again, this time warmer weather and hopefully some one elses meet that i aint having to run about at tongue

Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 1.58 PM | Message # 62
Webmaster
Touche as i said at it chap let us know what your up to as im sure we could workout summit worth holding for all concerned .... This many marques of van is an appealing idea as it saves the brand snobbery/clicheyness often associated with one marque clubs ... Good on you ... [might even change me into a Tranny ... well not really but hey you never know :'( ]

Btw - All my winter storage fears for our bus were unfounded it started and behaved impecably throughout the 30 odd mile journey we took it on yesterday .... [slight oil leak and a few small bits to tidy up and we will be ofsky joined the CC&C club yesterday so our B-Road Britian Trip is officially ON ]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Scottish Vanners (2011 meet)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: