T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » VW Action (win a prize)
VW Action
Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 12.38 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Members
Fancy club camping at Action ??

''We are expecting all the clubs represented at VW Action to be proud enough to put on a proper good show in their allotted area. Sure there are plenty of clubs booking camping areas but a decent line up of cars and a bit of a theme going on is what we have given over CLUB DISPLAY space for.
The display spaces will be established alongside the show and shine on the main display arena. We want the display areas full with cars each day guys... A bit of effort and ingenuity and any club could be leaving the show with the 'Best Club Display' trophy on Sunday.

Please make the effort, join in, win the prize!

To reserve space for CLUB CAMPING and/or CLUB DISPLAYS please call 01279 72 52 52

''
http://www.vwaction.com/vwaction/displays.php

lifes short .... drive a volkswagen naked

Official window licker T4 -T5 Logo maker order yours here -- http://t4club.ucoz.net/forum/158-1710-1

Date: Friday, 27/May/11, 4.36 PM | Message # 2
Major
100 views and not one post !!! TUT TUT TUT LOL

i take it you dont fancy club camping then cry

Official window licker T4 -T5 Logo maker order yours here -- http://t4club.ucoz.net/forum/158-1710-1

Date: Saturday, 28/May/11, 12.13 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Admin
We do Donna just that many have already made their summer plans i am busy sorting out out T4 -T5 Camping Club area as we speak where we hope to be far more organised for this coming year, with a Social co-ordinator and someone to set a feasible diary of events up for us ....

I am about to leave for an extended to, Chas is doing like wise we have May break coming up, BVF shortly etc so beleive me we do

I would love to do more myself but sadly im way up in western Scotland away from the vast majority of the shows, and what with costs for fuel, camping etc all on the rise i now have the time but insufficient funds, my dream is to at least have representation at every major show throughout the callendar but thats a long way off yet..... you are more than welcome to fly teh flag for us at any you attend make sure you have your T4 Club UK Window Lickers logos well on show and invite as many as you wish to join us online, afterwards that way building on our presence all ready we all must do what we can to build this community

[btw i was waorking on a FULL PAGE to advertise your products properly in our new shopping mall feature where comments can be made and orders placed etc i am sure you will be more than happy with the end product doing what we can to get you trade, supporting the smaller trade members as we really should an ethos i/we do so truly beleive in]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 28/May/11, 8.23 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
We like club camping but getting stuff organised can be a little tetchy as we all live so far apart and work different shifts. (I am on nights 2nd, 3rd and 4th) We are trying to make BVF our main event of the year but so far there are not too many takers. Early days yet though. We have our little hardcore group, just need to expand on that a teensy bit. All takes time Donna and a little friendly encouragement sometimes. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Saturday, 28/May/11, 8.24 PM

Date: Sunday, 29/May/11, 8.00 PM | Message # 5
Major
Dont think am doing BVF heard a few bad things ...........If you ever need any help let me know as i work from home so free most days smile

Date: Tuesday, 31/May/11, 12.03 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
What have you heard about BVF then/ im intruiged??

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 31/May/11, 3.39 PM | Message # 7
Major
Just thats is boring and cost lots of money LOL

Date: Wednesday, 01/Jun/11, 6.32 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
What :'( Boring & expensive

Surly you got it confused with vanfest

BVF is £30 per person for the whole weekend including entertainment
Vanfest well Dougie will you do the honours as youve looked into it ££££££££££

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 01/Jun/11, 9.31 PM | Message # 9
Major
Oh belive me i know about vanfest i was the one that told everyone else !!!

Date: Thursday, 02/Jun/11, 5.39 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Nope sorry Donna your 100% wrong about BVF [at least in our experiences anyway] it most certainly is NOT expensive, we had a club pitch at it last year and certainly all enjoyed it to the neth degree, hence the guys have booked it again ?? i really am now confused i like Rob had thought you were confusing it with Vanfest that is on the same Showground after BVF every year and this year has gone wildly expensive, apart from placing far to ridiculous restrictions on club displays etc we couldnt hope to fullfill 1/3 of their requirements where as BVF on the same ground has no such restrictions but manages to provide a great experirnce for all... surprised

Date: Tuesday, 07/Jun/11, 8.54 PM | Message # 11
Private
hey folks, just joined an all, and am lookin to start a club in north wales (t4) any help please,,,, just love mah dub,,,

Date: Sunday, 12/Jun/11, 2.16 PM | Message # 12
Major
Hay spence this club cover the whole of the UK but you could start you own ''MEETS'' in northwales and still come under the T4-T5 club if you know what i mean
am sure Dougie would let you post meets on here just ask he dont bite wink
tho his dogs do chew tax disc PMSL !!!! haha

Date: Sunday, 12/Jun/11, 2.46 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
Donna - Nice if he mails me his intent i am sure i will lsiten lol

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » VW Action (win a prize)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: