Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » General Meet 23 - 25 September (North Norfolk)
General Meet 23 - 25 September
Date: Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 2.54 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
We will be having a general meet on 23rd 24th 25th September in North Norfolk at

http://www.breckfarm.co.uk/

There is no set agenda just turn up & enjoy yourself.

Camp fires are allowed at this site & hopefully the Heavans will put on a good show for us biggrin

Usuall Club rules apply

Getting there

By Car- Turn left off the A148 (3 miles from the Holt roundabout heading towards Cromer or 100m after exit from Bodham coming from Cromer), signposted ‘Weybourne’. After half a mile turn left into Breck Farm.

Breck Farm
Weybourne

Holt, Norfolk
NR25 6QL

All we need is to know if you are attending so please copy & paste the list & then add you name to it.

Attending Breck Farm
1, Rob & Mands
2, Chas and the Azz (poss arrive late friday)
3, Caroline and Andy (Van permitting)

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Message edited by listensqueak - Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 8.33 PM

Date: Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 8.30 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Members
Can't do copy and paste pencil Caroline and me in if I get the bus running!!

It's more than just a van!!

Date: Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 8.33 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Good one Andy. Good luck with the engine mate.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 10/Sep/11, 0.14 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Thanks mate sorry I'm useless at this computer stuff!!!!

Date: Sunday, 11/Sep/11, 10.14 PM | Message # 5
Major general
I take it more than 6 people are goin to be goin??!?!

Date: Monday, 12/Sep/11, 11.59 AM | Message # 6
Major general
to far for me a pity as would have been good

\

Date: Wednesday, 14/Sep/11, 5.06 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Shame mate. We'll try to get round the country a bit more. Southwest is in our sights mate.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Wednesday, 14/Sep/11, 5.09 PM

Date: Thursday, 15/Sep/11, 7.29 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Andy Im afraid its been the ol Faithull so far & despite our attempts we have failed to encourage any new members to attend any meets.

We have thrown this one together short notice so hopefully you can make it car of van, at this weekend we also discuss the options of a october meet.

Lt we will be down your way at some point so dont worry ive got my eye on a surfing beach in the north west of devon if your interested otherwise theres plenty of options down your way & im always on the look out for your van when im down your way in those sainsburys trucks.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Thursday, 15/Sep/11, 7.43 PM | Message # 9
Major
Sorry guys, would love to get to a meet to erm meet you all, If only I was still living in Norfolk!! We've got visitors up here for that weekend (Including a 4 year old eek )
Must try to get to a meet or two next year...get yaselves back up to the lakes area biggrin

Chris says: Life, get more with a T4

Date: Thursday, 15/Sep/11, 8.45 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
We have not been up there this year. First miss in three years. Ok Nobby, we'll do next year mate. Is North Wales any good to you?

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 3.29 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Group: Admin
I what's with this south, south meets guys there is a vast area still apart from that wee corner of the UK you know surprised

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 7.23 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
Yep. We've done Lakes Peaks Wales and Midlands and we are about to do East Anglia. Unless I am mistaken, we have not done the south yet mate. Give 'em a chance wee Doug. tongue

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 7.24 PM

Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 11.41 PM | Message # 13
Private
Hi. Had our T5 about 3 weeks now and absolutly LOVIN IT!!! biggrin
Im desperate to get to a meet this year though. We're in North Wales. Anyone know of one happening up this end of the country this year??

Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 3.05 PM | Message # 14
Webmaster
Chas-inda be fair everything is south of me & Nobby lol biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 8.20 PM | Message # 15
Generalissimo
Might get a Gwynant in next month if Rob fancies a bit more cold canoeing Mr Warby. Welcome by the way. Just been to mid Wales so up for another soon mate.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 9.05 PM | Message # 16
Major
Quote (listensqueak)
We have not been up there this year. First miss in three years. Ok Nobby, we'll do next year mate. Is North Wales any good to you?

Typical bout the lakes but North Wales is ok, been busy this year on the dates you've all been to snowdonia, actually just got ourselves one of those inflatable canoes this weekend just in time for erm winter surprised !!

Quote (Admin)
what's with this south, south meets guys there is a vast area still apart from that wee corner of the UK you know

Yeh, Highland meet would be great!! Bring a bottle........Avon skin so soft that is biggrin

Chris says: Life, get more with a T4

Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 5.18 PM | Message # 17
Webmaster
Quote (NobbyBimble)
Yeh, Highland meet would be great!! Bring a bottle........Avon skin so soft that is

Here here that man speaks sence biggrin would love to see the first Scottish meet being the largest whilst im in retirement damn right i would work hard to ensure it happens and its bigger than any of yours na na an ana biggrin

Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 7.33 PM | Message # 18
Private
"Might get a Gwynant in next month "

Thanks for the welcome general! smile

Gwynant would be amazing as its not far from me at all!! biggrin
Im hoping to get a few ideas of what to do with our blank canvas! I dont wanna go too extreme but we'd love to get the inside lookin as cool as the outside! wink

Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 8.28 PM | Message # 19
Generalissimo
Not too hard mate. Just make sure it does what you need it to and you can't go far wrong. I'll try to arrange a gwynant meet over this coming weekend and post in events if it looks a goer mate.

Three years we have been way up north so perhaps next year we will throw in a day meet or an overnighter for those who wish to attend a highland meet. Perth and Kinross ok for you guys???

Haven't had a go in an inflatable yet Nobby... does it take passengers??? biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 8.28 PM

Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 10.24 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
Hello everybody & welcome to warby & any other new members, my pc is currently down in need of a fan not available in the uk & also the psu has given up the ghost.
so ive been trying to pop in now & then but the misus pc doesnt like this website so only lets me log in now & again.

Chas Wales Gwynant is good for me on the weekend of 27,28,29,30 October & i will dofo be ther on the 27th as its my special day biggrin

Those inflatables are good weve looked into getting some but i need to work to py the 350 for the one i want, but ive stuffed that good & proper with a stupid row over a peice of paper.

Looking forward to this weekend we will be there from 5pm onwards after stopping at the St Gearge Distillery just of the A11 to pick up some whisky & providing i dont get too carried away sampling some biggrin its just after thetford in Harlington if your interested & its the only one in England. I ve got 6 bottles of the best in storage round my mums.

As for a scotish meet like ive said b4 ill do one but it needs to be planned well in advance for me & not thrown together within a couple of months due to the sheer cost of getting there, paying the bills, havining money for the fuel, food & booze. I dont have a normall job & need to save in advance something im very poor at doing.

Play nice now im off to find alternative cooling for my bios chip now as my board is a us board.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 21/Sep/11, 12.34 PM | Message # 21
Webmaster
n over plan em right an dpeeps will come this planning a few weeks prior to having them is what is the root to our low attendances im sure of it so get on with it and plan at least 4 in all 4 corners of the UK and go from there Perth & Kinrooss would do but far better nicer areas in the general vacinity of that i feel that would suit our needs better but you guys doing it not me so up to you's

Btw looking at a house in Mallaig [well nearly] now room in driveway for 3 vans if we get it surprised

Date: Sunday, 25/Sep/11, 9.06 PM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Back home & fully refreshed n squeaky clean now biggrin

So we broke tradition & were the first to arrive & get set up with Chas & Arron arriving as we were finishing off.
After getting set up & attempting to get a fire giong it was down to the basics drinking & talking.

The site Breck Farm well im afraid it was disapointing, we were were expecting to have some good firepits but instead there were old wheels dotted about & these were to be used for the fires. So much for not scorching the ground & the wood saw a bit damp but on the second night with 3 wheels set up we had a stonker going & even found some massive logs to burn.
The ground was uneven & rutty with a slope.
The Facilitys werent to good either, they were built in an old barn with a universal roof & all toilets seperated by a maze of breeze blocks 7 foot tall. The ladies was in better condition than the gent of whick had ony 2 shower block tiled & the rest was painted breeze blocks & they looked like some one had "well use ur imagination" in them. The showers also ran on tokens bought from the farm house.

Saturday we went to the nearest beach for a wander checking out the cliffs, beach & an old pill box b4 moving off to Cromer for a wander around.
Sunday we wandered into the woods & found some military style play climbing frames whic offered arron some opertunitys to get some mad pics.

The weather for the weekend was awsome & despite the sites facilitys we had a good weekend as allways.

Cant wait for the next one. tongue

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 10.43 AM | Message # 23
Generalissimo
Echo that mate. Good time had by all and hopefully post some pics this evening! biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 10.44 AM | Message # 24
Webmaster
Ah c should of come to Skottyland [only yesterday we found a cracking spot a mere 12 mls from our home where laods could widlcamp without issue ..... surprised not that we were looking you understand but i was needing to fiond a spot to let our dog out after an exceptionally long drive 300mls odd return trip in my condition nearly killed me i have to say more in my own post though..

Now i know why it was so quiet over the weekend biggrin [leave me alone hard week last week so no getting on at me for being old etc, u have been warned biggrin ]

Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 8.17 AM | Message # 25
Generalissimo
A few choice pics of our foray into Norfolk.

T4UK complex almost has it's own postcode these days.

The now obligatory (according to Pyro-Rob) campfire. biggrin
Attachments: 7278360.jpg (66.5 Kb) · 2030706.jpg (34.3 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » General Meet 23 - 25 September (North Norfolk)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: