T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » T4 - T5 Show season (Show us your show snaps guys)
T4 - T5 Show season
Date: Friday, 08/May/09, 4.27 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
As not all of us will be able to get to go to as many shows as we might of wanted to this year due to the credit crunch, rising fuel costs and a whole variety of other reasons, seeing as we are a caring, sharing and helpful community lets share our show snaps with each other biggrin

Know matter what show you go to this year as long as it is Transporter related or has T4 or T5 Transporters at it we want to both see and hear your reports thus making us all feel as if we have been along, we don't nessesarily want just the show stoppers either, we welcome all models if it catches you eye for whatever reason we want to see it hear guys surprised

Help us to help every single T4 and T5 Transporetr owner to feel as if they belong to feel as if they have been to a show or two and to feel part of the in crowd. wink tongue wink

[Ps whilst your at shows etc don't forget to be ambassadors for T4 - T5 Club UK wherever and whenever you can and try and get e-mail addresses from some of the show van owners if poss so we can contact them and try to get them to to become part of our community, not fogetting to mention to any traders you dseral with that we will give them totally FREE advertising might get you a discount]

Who is going to be first here i wonder !!!!

Added (2009-05-08, 4:27 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Hopefully we will get some responses once people have been to the core shows up and down the countrytside as and when they get back, there is a show near you most weekend now check out our show callander here on this site for most recent news... cool

Likewise if you are holding or hosting VW show you think would interest our community be sure to drop us a line with all relevant detials so i may add it biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 06/Sep/09, 4.31 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Members
Hi Folks
Just thought I would write a few lines about the last show my son and I attended, It was Volksfest Wales at Margam Park in Port Talbot South Wales.
Couldn't make Friday, But managed Sat and Sun . There were hundreds of VW vehicles in attendance and on the Saturday most of them went in a cruise to nearby Porthcawl. It was an awsome site to see hundreds of VW's in convoy with all the people lining the streets,cheering and waving.
I entered Van-nessa in the show and shine and won 1st prize for best T4 in show. I was gobsmaked. My son entered his beetle in the custom section, but didn't win anything.(never mind). Below are some pictures of the show which I highly recomed. Had a great time.

Attachments: 0290896.jpg (9.6 Kb) · 7957900.jpg (10.1 Kb)

Here today -Gone tommorow

Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 2.21 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Here is some sent to us by our friend Rocky from "Dubs at the Castle" earlier this year.
Keep them coming guys

A full Dubs @ The Castle feature coming later

Note
We are still seeking a roving reporter , do you visit many of the yearly shows, fancy putting all those images you take to some use, why not be our in the feild reporter put to words all your images and create a one off service for your friends here at T4 -T5 Club UK, interested get in touch with me now PM me telling em waht would make you be the one for this very worthwhile addition to our community..

Attachments: 3184918.jpg (493.0 Kb) · 4027794.jpg (392.9 Kb) · 7666707.jpg (405.8 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 16/Sep/09, 9.46 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Here is a few from vanfest 09

If anyone owns the buses depicted here or knows the owners please get in touch as we would love to feature them in one of our feature spots

Attachments: 2700723.jpg (41.1 Kb) · 8020160.jpg (45.8 Kb) · 4482080.jpg (53.1 Kb)

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Friday, 18/Sep/09, 5.33 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Some more or Ray's Vanfest 09 images cool

$IMAGE4$

Once more if you own or know the owner of any of the buses depicted above feel free to get in touch and get a feature compiled on your bus and "Claim The Fame"

Attachments: 6101368.jpg (32.4 Kb) · 2805416.jpg (46.2 Kb)

Date: Monday, 13/Sep/10, 11.21 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Hi
Just back from Vanfest, my first and i have to say it certainly wont be my last. There were thousands and i mean thousands of vans to look at and i hadnt realised that it is the worlds largest VW transporter show. Spent a fortune on the following:

Drive-away awning
Rear bumper protector
Wind deflectors
Figure of 8 awning channel
Soundproof matting
Stickers
Flag pole and flags (Wifes idea)

The trade section was fantastic and i would highly reccomend to anyone on the forum. You can go for just the day or for the whole weekend we had a 4 day camping pass. If you are going next year for 1 day i would say avoid the sunbday as its the busiest and loads of stuff has sold out.

Would highly recommend!!!!!

Pablo

z

Date: Monday, 13/Sep/10, 11.41 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Yip another Vanfest over excited owner i would say ......
Most have been and liked it we seem to prefer BVF British Volkswagen Festival a kind of snaller friendlier version same showground etc only in June where we had a Club Camping site last year and most probably will have this year also ....... Great weekend was had by all be doing it again next year ....

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 10.17 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Over excited !!!!!......................................Absolutely biggrin

z

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 4.10 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
How about some VANFEST 2010 images someone who was there ........

@ Pablo BVF was every bit as good only a bit smaller allowing time to see and appriciate it all and we are able to get club camping at BVF which we cant at Vanfest due to the far to strict rules concerned, hence we patronise BVF and not Vanfest, shame a good show wasted by not catering for the smaller clubs also cool generally the same stalls etc are at both ....

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 4.58 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
also at BVF were the only van/bus only club there ? so we can really shine

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 6.29 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Rob what planet are you on buddy? surprised [maybe you wanna come back to day shift working biggrin cool surprised ] u must have been at a different BVf to the one Chas Gen & the rest of us were at wacko

Take a look at BVF's rollcall/clubs attending, we were VERY VERY far from the ONLY van club/community buddy soz to burst your romantic bubble but many very well known clubs were indeed present in and out of the club camping...... However as a specific T4 -T5 Club we were in the minority for sure .......

[Btw - I repeat that i do beleive and always have that a contingent should be at Vanfest also to fly our flag at the largest UK Volkswagen van meeting, and fully intend doing something in this regard for next year...... It is in our best interests to be represented correctly at as many meets as is possible - Even if that only in reality means a few of us in community camping as club camping is such an issue]

Date: Thursday, 16/Sep/10, 10.28 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Well i will be there next year and i will go to BVF too to keep you all happy smile
Pablo smile

z

Date: Thursday, 16/Sep/10, 8.42 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
A few from Vanfest 2010

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 2.34 PM | Message # 14
Webmaster
Vanfest 2010 courtesy of Pablo

Attachments: 5749094.jpg (76.4 Kb) · 7636186.jpg (60.5 Kb)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » T4 - T5 Show season (Show us your show snaps guys)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: