T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Unofficial T4 Club UK meet at Windemere 13th Sept (T45-ATHON FEST 13th sept Lake Windemere)
Unofficial T4 Club UK meet at Windemere 13th Sept
Date: Saturday, 20/Jun/09, 8.14 AM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
As our long standing friends will undoubtedly know some of us are heading South or North for our unofficial first meet for T4 - T5 Club Uk in order to honour our oldest member [apart from myself, not in age in how long he's been a member wink ]
Stew-n-jo who been with us since day one in T4 Camper days surprised

The reason for this meet apart from for us all to finally meet "face to face" is to support Stew's son in a cross Lake Windemere swimathon on the 13th September [exact details to follow when i find the post they are in wink ]

The name of this momentus meet is going to "T45-ATHON FEST" as in T4 - T5 Athon Fest coz all these meets are called fests

Everyone note we are all making our own arrangements this time with our meet being in the nearest pub after the swimathon everyone party/group is being asked to donate £10 to Stew's boys donation fund which i am sure we will all be happy to do biggrin :D

So far we have confirmed

Stew n Joan
+ The Living ThE Dream Team [coming all te way from France for the occasion and is staying @ i will find out ??]
Dougie + The White Noise team x3 Grizedale Camp site [below]
Chas + The Listensqueak Team x 2 [don't know yet]
Stan_Lumb + The Lumber crew x ??? {Tba]

Anyone else i don't know about ??? Come on guys it's for a very good cause our first meet sort of and you will now get to meet all the original members [excluding one who can't make it] who daily keep this club going, what better reason is there to join us..

The details of where we are staying follow for the night of the 12th Sept, myself and my family, can be found at Grizedale Camp site, anyone who wishes to join us there feel free to book it but be quick

£25 a night sleeps up to 4 basic but warm, dry and similar to camping surprised as in you need all your camping gear but come on £25 a night whose complaining

Grizedale Camping

Grizedale Campsite & Riding Centre
Bowkerstead Farm, Satterthwaite, Ulverston, Cumbria. LA12 8LL
Tel: 01229 860208 info@grizedale-camping.co.uk

Note
If everyone going could Pm me their personal mobile nos, so we can arrange a meet up on either the night of the 12th or after the swimathon on the 13th ,as the intention is to have a spot of lunch after the swimathon and a chat, no doubt poke some fun at me for a while tongue etc and then, head of to our respective corners of the globe there after.
I am happy to also meet up with anyone down for the swimathon on the night of the 12th by special request tongue wink

Footnote
Help to make your community great, help to make it friendly and sociable support our external events so as....
If this all goes ok and enough people attend we might make it a regular thing somewhere different each time only all going together to the one campsite would be a novel idea surprised

If you are intending coming please read the main EVENTS page after which PM Admin your mobile phone number and itineries so we can organise ourselves correctly.....

Attachments: 7952760.jpg (57.0 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 15/Jul/09, 8.50 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Members
Chas,,,,,,Can you hear me,,,,Where are you stopping over on the 12th? any plans? wacko

Stan

Date: Wednesday, 15/Jul/09, 10.56 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Hiya mate... sorry, was in the driveway. Couldn't hear you shouting. Have made no plans as such so was going to bring my tent along. As a last resort we will kip in the van. There will be JD on tap to keep the cold out. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 15/Jul/09, 11.32 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Chas and Stan - might it not be an idea to all stay as close as possible to each other so we can have a ball overnight cool Stew is staying in a caravan park in Windemere which is chockers hence i picked where i did a bit away but a simple convoy in the morning up to Windemere for the main event give us time for a couple of picture shoots and vids before getting there your choice obviously just an idea biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 25/Aug/09, 4.31 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Members
cool Hi guys for those who want to know my son,s website for sponsoring his swim its www.justgiving.com/stephen-garbett
Thanks in anticipation hope to see you at Windermere on the 12/13 Sept. biggrin

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Tuesday, 25/Aug/09, 8.50 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Stew things are hotting up more and more interest daily as we get closer to the day and date, my bus is away getting cleaned up for the occasion cant go leting the side down now can i ??? we will be on parade on the 12th and 13th as first thought

To ALL who are intending coming, we really need to know now, [as we don't want any suprises on the day]
So if everyone excluding those who have already sent me their information could please send me details of who, how many and when you will be, where, along with your mobile phone nos, [so we can contact you in Windemere], a simple Pm guys will suffice, with all relevant details, if you can't remember doing it before, please send it again to amke sure we get it...

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Unofficial T4 Club UK meet at Windemere 13th Sept (T45-ATHON FEST 13th sept Lake Windemere)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: