T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Fancy an August break on the IOW? (Camping festival with huge ferry discount)
Fancy an August break on the IOW?
Date: Thursday, 30/Jul/09, 11.52 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Members
you may be interested in an incredibly cheap August break on the Island. The first IOW world music/ didgeridoo festival takes place next weekend, at only £45 a wekend ticket which includes about 4 nights camping, bonus is Red Funnel are offering hugely discounted ferry fares for this event, which also coincides with Cowes week if boats do it for you. You could never get over here for this price as a rule, so check out www.dhrfestival.co.uk/ dry
The festival is being held at watermill in the most scenic rural part of the Island , well away from noise, traffic and light pollution and will be wonderful I am sure. Think site facilities will be basic, but hey, we got vans. Hope to se some of you there happy

"

Date: Friday, 31/Jul/09, 5.04 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Hi twirly, Problem for me Is I was only there couple of months back, doing some fossiling, plus It's a 6 hour drive,addedto the fact that my van nearly fell apart on your rickity roads ,,,enjoyed it though. surprised

Stan

Date: Friday, 31/Jul/09, 5.13 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Rats! Would have been up for that but am working nights next weekend. I do daft shifts. Roll on December when I revert back to all my weekends off.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 31/Jul/09, 5.27 PM | Message # 4
Major general
The name's Twirly , not rats ,,,,,
biggrin

Stan

Date: Saturday, 01/Aug/09, 10.05 AM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Rats is my forum acceptable expletive for Oh good grief Stanley! biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 01/Aug/09, 6.41 PM | Message # 6
Major general
OIC. wacko

Stan

Date: Sunday, 02/Aug/09, 6.10 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Good man Chas !! cool
If we could get every one when they joined to pick a replacement expletive it would mean we could all be accepted anywhere [even Stan] surprised tongue wink

Twirly - Fraid my bus is going south west for some pre sale work to the nice guys at V-worx see our Business Spotlight feature tongue or i might of jumped across would love to see the place maybe next time, are you coming to Winemere in September ?? mores to the point to support the best T4 -T5 Community online wink

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Fancy an August break on the IOW? (Camping festival with huge ferry discount)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: