Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Post Your Clubs Meetings, Shows and Gatherings or Cruises (Let us all know when, where and how your club regulary meet)
Post Your Clubs Meetings, Shows and Gatherings or Cruises
Date: Saturday, 09/May/09, 4.23 PM | Message # 26
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Don't actually know good question though Stew ??????

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 9.17 PM | Message # 27
Major general
Group: Members
Spoke to my son earlier & like most sons he's not got his sponsor form organised yet!!! But I know its for the Lupus Organisation. His wife suffers from it. Fortunately its under control at the moment. He will get organised but I won't be able to give any further info. as we're off to France on Tues. & won't be back until Tues. 8 Sept.

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 5.20 PM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Oh that's plenty of time to organise stuff Stew. I usually give myself half an hours notice and hang everybody else who isn't ready. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 6.54 PM | Message # 29
Webmaster
Bubi bye blink

You can be sure you shall be missed

If you get a chance get an internet cafe and say hello newrus

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 8.55 PM | Message # 30
Major general
biggrin biggrin Well its that time at last ......... camper packed & ready for the morning. We're leaving around 8 to 8-30am so should miss most of the rush hour traffic. Hopefully should be at our farmhouse around midnight (French time, 11pm here). We hope to find a library in the nearest town & have 'tinternet access. My daughter tells me it'll be cheaper than an internet cafe. So hopefully we can stay in touch. Someones got to keep an eye on you guys (& gals).
We wish you all a good & sunny summer for your respective hols. wherever they may be. "I'LL BE BACK" as Arnie said. early Sept. then Windermere. biggrin biggrin newrus newrus bye bye for now.

Stew & Joan

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 9.58 PM | Message # 31
Webmaster
Again have a whale of a time, safe journey, see ya cool

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 11.31 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant general
take care have a good one

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Tuesday, 12/May/09, 7.29 PM | Message # 33
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Enjoy. Look forward to the odd post now and again. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 20/Jun/09, 8.05 AM | Message # 34
Webmaster
Vansurf 2-4th October look our for Events page coming your way very soon with full details of both Vansurf and our very own T4-Athon Fest at Windemere on the 13th of Sept

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Post Your Clubs Meetings, Shows and Gatherings or Cruises (Let us all know when, where and how your club regulary meet)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: