Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What Do You Think of Our New Site Design?
Total of answers: 109

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Gadget show live/NEC
Gadget show live/NEC
Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 1.08 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Guest Members
Anyone go to this last year? My wife managed to get tickets for this year, the other night whilst watching the programme they show you queues of people, my wife asks, "what are they queuing for? when all the tickets were sold out months before"

I've not been to the NEC for years, do they now search everyone upon entry, maybe that's the reason for the long queue??

I married an Alien.

Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 1.47 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Most probably most venues now search and they have to check tickets as you enter which i suppose would account for the ques, apart from which the pictures were most probably taken at opening times as lets face it there would be absolutely no point in showing a few people coming in or out, that wouldn't exactly give a very good impression would it.... cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 2.05 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I don't believe they do search people at the NEC. I wasn't searched at the motor show and the security seemed pretty much stood back. Have to admit I've never heard of the gadget show but could be a good excuse to empty my bank account. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 2.32 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Its from the hit Five Tv show "The Gadget Show" it is a must have on the planner Chas i don't beleive you haven't heard of it, full of all types of gadgets from simple phones to helicopters and cars and everything in between

If not for security then it has to of been taken exactly when or just pre doors opening time

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 2.41 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
That explains it Dougie. I get in and put the BBC news on. Then I'm too lazy to change channel and just fall asleep. Oh the disadvantages of a frenetic lifestyle. biggrin biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 7.34 AM | Message # 6
Major general
Group: Guest Members
[quote=Admin]lets face it there would be absolutely no point in showing a few people coming in or out, that wouldn't exactly give a very good impression would it.... [/quote]

That's true, never thought of that. wacko

Ain't all you guy's way too far up North to get channel five on 'normal' TV? whenever we go North of Watford the fist channel we lose is that one. biggrin

I married an Alien.

Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 10.01 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Id que to see the next generation Playstation cool

Shame thats a long way off as the current one is futureproof cool

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 16/Mar/10, 10.03 AM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Channel 5 is live and kicking in Loch Lomondside i watch The Gadget Show all the time biggrin

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Gadget show live/NEC
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: