T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Volksworld Show (27th - 28th March)
Volksworld Show
Date: Tuesday, 16/Mar/10, 4.18 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
VOLKSWORLD SHOW
Sandown Park, Esher, Surrey
March 27th & 28th
www.volksworld.com/vwshow

With just over a week to go until this year's Volksworld Show (27th – 28th March) advance booking sales close Monday 22nd March! So you only have a few more days to SAVE up to 55% - please go to www.volksworld.com/vwshow or call 01733 385 172 today!

So what can you expect from the show? As ever the show cars are the centre piece of the event, and this year there are even more amazing VWs making their way from all over the World - and of course the UK!! The standard of show cars and buses is second to none and all tastes are catered for, buses, campers, vans are all well represented and with plenty of beetles, and buggies for you to cast your eyes over, Volksworld are sure that they have come up with a selection that is better than ever before.

VW Heritage will be converting a stock beetle into a classic EMPI- 70’s style stunner at the show, best thing of all is that one lucky winner will be driving it home on Sunday evening - link: http://www.volksworld.com/vwshow/whatson/441777/vwheritage-com.html

You can enter the WIN A BEETLE competition at the Volksworld stand - link: http://www.volksworld.com/vwshow....ay.html

Brand new for this year is the Beetle Cup simulator, it’s nothing like your average Xbox, the actual full size car moves on hydraulic rams as you race a round of the Beetle Cup, prizes for the quickest.

The DIYers and 'have a go' among you must visit The Volksworld 'How To Area', where industry experts will be giving demonstrations and talks throughout the day! This is not to be missed, please listen for the announcements as to when these are taking place.

Want to see even more VWs? Then head outside to the huge club area and see hundreds of daily drivers on display, plus don’t forget our line up of buses on the red brick road or the cars for sale area in the car park.

Inside there will be loads of traders and the ever popular Karmann Konnection Swapmeet.

Volksworld's newly restored Fridolin will be unveiled at the show, come and have your picture taken in it and made into a front cover of Volksworld magazine - link: http://www.volksworld.com/vwshow....in.html

WIN CASH!
Enter the free shopping spree competition, where you can be in with a chance of winning £250, £150 or £50 CASH to spend at the show! http://www.volksworld.com/vwshow....ow.html

For more information please visit www.volksworld.com/vwshow

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 16/Mar/10, 11.15 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Members
anyone got a spare camping ticket for this?

\

Date: Wednesday, 17/Mar/10, 8.26 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Sorry mate, was a bit slow off the mark with this one.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 17/Mar/10, 11.14 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
You are very unlikely to get any now chap, way to close to the event tickets for the likes of it sell out very quick you could possibly try E-Bay though

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 17/Mar/10, 1.16 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Members
Thanks. I'll try ebay again. I am on gumtree too and my local club - MKDubbers. I looked at this ages ago. I was waiting for a 'mate' to let me know if he was going and whether it was for the whoile show. Guess who's already got a ticket!!! To be fair, he's a good mate and he thought I'd gone ahead and bought one. Crossed lines!!

\

Date: Wednesday, 17/Mar/10, 6.03 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Aint that so common surprised

Date: Wednesday, 17/Mar/10, 10.57 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
[quote=DCP]Thanks. I'll try ebay again. I am on gumtree too and my local club - MKDubbers. I looked at this ages ago. I was waiting for a 'mate' to let me know if he was going and whether it was for the whoile show. Guess who's already got a ticket!!! To be fair, he's a good mate and he thought I'd gone ahead and bought one. Crossed lines!! [/quote]

When Ford Fair tickets go on sale my mate just gets me on he dont ask biggrin
He gets em through a club now

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Volksworld Show (27th - 28th March)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: