T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Events (GTI spring festival Santa Pod)
Events
Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 1.11 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
One day event and I've spoken to the organisers but there needs to be at least ten vehicles attending for a club display. They have suggested we enter the 'show and shine' as a group, that way all our vans can be together. Anybody up for this as an impromptu gathering?

Pretty central location for all our Southern members.

Sunday 11th April
Santa Pod raceway NN29 7XA (Northants J16 M1)
£15.00 per person at the gate

Trade stalls, club stands, autojumble, concours events and more. All watercooled VAG cars and vans welcome but no pets!!!

http://www.vwaction.co.uk

Attachments: 9114398.gif (3.7 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 1.17 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Well you can count me in Ill polish the paint of me van till it shine like ?

I think though chaz this thread should be in the events section, im sure dougie will clarify that

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 1.31 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Slightly further south & can be found on the same link is the London Volkfest 15mins from me cool cool cool cool cool cool

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 3.00 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Yeah events section, that's where I meant to put it. (Virtual slap for me). Volksfest... is that the one in Slough? I think I looked at that one but was working. I shall check. I reckon I am going to need a big diary stuck to the fridge and a big red arrow magnet thing pointing to it so I can keep myself organised.
Been looking over the white van today, there are a few stonechips and that annoying ding in the sliding door that need sorting out. Right on the strengthener so can't tease that one out. Rats!

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 3.45 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Volkvest North Weald airfield j6 or 7 Harlow of m11

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 4.41 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Sorry mate it was there plain as day. I'm a foo. Yeah I'm off for that one too so we can plan a day there methinks.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 7.09 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Huh its ok for you crowd South of da border

Anyways i dont care coz, i knows my BFF Azz will take loads of piccies for me and it will be just as if i was there like no, i might even plaque you by mobile all that day with silly things so its like im there biggrin cool

An just coz u have T4's its not fair im in a huff now .... thats it not playing wacko tongue

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 7.33 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Ahh! not to worry Dougie in time we will visit your neck of the woods just needs a wee bit of time & planning for me & mands but hopefully there will be a meet at that time when planned & we will also turn it into a long week away from home, Ive always wanted to visit scotland properly & not just breeze through it on a job.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 8.09 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Yeah! Don't forget the planned Scottish trip. We need more of that odd pudding they serve at breakfast at the Ardlui. Just get your van back before the rainy season starts. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 25/Mar/10, 7.19 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Rain what ??? its snow they are forecasting again up here so bets not plan it just yet....

What Fruit Pudding ??? or Dumpling im not sure both Scottish tradions what you waiting for !! for that reason alone you should all be heading North as we speak ..... thermals packed and ready.....not like the mediteranian south you know were a tough lot up here biggrin biggrin

As for my bus its starting to worry me a bit, lack of info coming my way, probably unessesarily we will see......

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 25/Mar/10, 9.42 PM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Probably no need to worry mate, I expect they are busying away on it. Would be good to see progress being made though. When are you planning a visit to the shop?

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 26/Mar/10, 7.04 PM | Message # 12
Webmaster
That's a secret dont want to give the game away ...... stay tuned for more details shortly cool

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Events (GTI spring festival Santa Pod)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: