Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Well we've just missed a big VW event in North Wales.
Well we've just missed a big VW event in North Wales.
Date: Tuesday, 18/May/10, 7.27 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Members
Was heading up to north wales this Sunday as have a caravan there and kept on seeing loads of VW t4's T25's T2's. etc coming towards me from the other direction. Pull into mc d's for my dinner and loads there also. Found out its the VW annually festival a bodelwyddan castle.

http://www.gonorthwales.co.uk/thedms.....0812450

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Date: Tuesday, 18/May/10, 11.20 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Make it up at malvern then jim biggrin biggrin biggrin ...............

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 18/May/10, 11.37 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Want to pay for my fuel? biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 10.15 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Sorry bout that one Jim. I was being a bit selfish here and trying to juggle stuff around when I was off work. I was working last weekend on nights. At the start of the year I looked at a couple of events that I knew I could attend and based them on that. We are struggling to get interest in Malvern and aside from Vanfest that's one of the big events in the VW calendar. I'll check out some stuff down south and try to get something together for after July though mate. smile

Just checked and see you are in Merseyside so South is probably not for you. Wales here we go then at some point Mr Jim. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Wednesday, 19/May/10, 10.19 AM

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 12.19 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Admin
And Scotland Mr Chasney cool lest we forget about our north of the border owners

At the end of the day we are a very small club just now, we simply can not visist every show its that simple, i seem to be the one that is farthest away from everything with really only Biggar on the calendar in Scotland hence to go to anything i really have to travel, if you want to follow your passion then sadly you simply have to travel, it really is that simple...

However the hope or ideal situation is that as we grow enough people group together to join Chas at his end of teh country Rob at his and me at mine which just leaves Ireland which will also come in time meaning no one has to travel......So far Chas has done teh most miles for us and should be applauded whilst if at all possible supported wherever he manages to show up, juggling a f/t job, shows, family and other interests he has done more than most...

So please my fellow T4 -T5 Club UK membs where possible if at all possible attend where we are going to be show the masses we are here, we are going places and lets get new members through the log-in making it easier, and more enjoyable for all..

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 6.52 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Talking of Scotland Dougie. First week in June must be my turn to buy the coffees in the cafe me old mate. Worried now though that my van may still not be done so may be tenting it for the week.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 9.00 PM | Message # 7
Major general
I'm up in Scotland next week for a few days.

Date: Thursday, 20/May/10, 12.12 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Will look forward to meeting you my old matey....as you well know your always welcome here

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Well we've just missed a big VW event in North Wales.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: