Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What Do You Think of Our New Site Design?
Total of answers: 109

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Gti International 2010 ("Email us today guys")
Gti International 2010
Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 1.11 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
We were e-mailed to day from GTI international 2010 to tell us about there show see below [one we might off overlooked per chance]

Hi There,

My name is Gaz and I have the task of managing all the club displays at GTI International this year. We are looking at generating some interest with some new clubs and possibly those clubs that may not think GTI International is for them.

As the T4/T5/Caddy’s have hit the UK VeeDub scene in a massive way of late, what better way to show off your pride and joy with a display plot and have a good time with your club/forum members at the same time J

It’s all happening at Bruntingthorpe, near Leicester once again on the 26/27th June and with onsite camping proving so popular last year it is back again.

With some of the best European show cars on display, over 100 club displays, auto jumble, trade stands and the famous ¼ mile strip, what more could you want. In addition there will be a bar in the camping area that will also have a large screen showing the World Cup and hopefully we can get enough people interested to run a few inter club competitions J

So get your club registered with Autometrix on gti@autometrix.co.uk or 01525 750 500 asap and then get your members to pre order their tickets by June 18th at the reduced rate and come join us for what promises to be a top show weekend.

Check out http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/ for the full lowdown or contact me if you are looking for more info.

Gaz Bailey

PS – If any of you are at Bristol Volksfest (Bristol VW Weekend) in a few weeks, I will be there looking after the Water cooled Show’n’Shine, so if you want more info there just give me a shout

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 3.00 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Can't make that one sadly. Just back at work that weekend after my hols. Will keep the link though for the future.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 10.13 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Too close to Malvern Im afraid............

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 12.22 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Yip indeed likewise doubt i will be able to afford anything after Malvern will be paying for hols, show 2 extra days so we can come to the show and my van all in the one month ekkkk anyone ok for a sub like biggrin

But thought i would let you guys know anyway might be worth keeping it in mind for next year though ....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 6.08 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Yeah will bear that one in mind. Would give you a sub mate but I just picked up my van from Ultimate. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 6.17 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
salute1 salute2 does it run ?????

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 6.20 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
It does, but not as good as it used to. See me post mate.

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Gti International 2010 ("Email us today guys")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: