T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Vanfest ("2010")
Vanfest
Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 12.19 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
The spectacle that is Vanfest is not far away now so heads up it would be great if we could have a presence at this show also, seeing as its the largest of its type in the UK where loads of T4 - T5 vans hang out it can surely do us no harm to be there....

A bit about the mighty VANFEST....

What started as a small event in 1994 at the Three Counties Showground , Malvern UK has grown to become the worlds largest event for owners and enthusiasts of Volkswagen Transporter Vans with over 8000 vehicles & around 25000 people attending over the weekend.. Held over 3 days in September the event provides absolutely everything and anything you could possibly want to do with transporters plus a whole lot more.

This years event 10th - 12th SEPTEMBER
The showground is well signposted & located to the South East of Malvern Worcestershire. (M5 Junction 7 or 8 (GPS Postcode WR13 6NW). The site has excellent facilities, toilets, showers large halls, restaurants & a wide range of mobile caterers including a shop selling basic provisions. All of this comes complete with fabulous views of the Malvern hills. Camping is by advance booking only. Day visitors pay on the gate on the day.

Ps - those going to BVF in July with us its the same showground

So who is up for coming

Add your name below please if you intend coming not sure yet if we will have our own camping area or not more will follow dependant on numbers interested.... only put your name down if you are willing to go as part of the T4 -T5 Club UK group.....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 12.25 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Simply add you name and copy and paste starting a new post with your name added so we have a running list:

VANFEST 2010

Definately Coming

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Possibly Coming

1 - Dougie & The Ice Queen Crew [dependant on numbers if enough go i wont as a very long way to come for us]
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 4.44 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Dougie only issue with vanfest is & i pressume you may have missed it on the website so i have copied it bellow

•All clubs are asked when requesting a club plot to submit a copy of their Public Liability Insurance. (One way this can be obtained is by becoming members of The Association Of British VW Clubs

wacko wacko wacko

I dont think we comply yet.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 6.32 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
No i know i wasn't intending going as a club as such.......just bulk booking to get pitches together in the main camping area this time.....

It's a BIG big pro show this and i dont know if we are raedy for that just yet our Nemisis [T4forum] will be there in force.....best to check it out quietly and inconspisiously first me finks .....

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 8.41 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
sounds good idea smile

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 9.39 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
As I feared I am working part of that so may be able to make the Saturday just. Knew there was a reason I was skirting that one. cry

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 11.24 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
No probs i think i will do likewise i know my builders will be there and will doubtless want to show of their new creation i.e my van although not conventionally with a stand oh no they will just doubtless find out where i am and arrange viewings biggrin cool biggrin

And i might let then too if asked nicely however if Mr Peene [aka VW Camper & Bus mag] comes along my way now that would be different i would be inviting him in for tea and scones .... and a long long Ice Queen feature presentation surprised 6 pages maybe just so as to out do my previous White Noises entry back in June 07 cool tongue

As for Vanfest i think we will only do one day as well so best decide which day then haden't we.... so were all there oin the same day ... wacko

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 10.17 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Im in doubt as to weather we will be there, kinda hoping to get a long week down south in august to see my mate & chill as we havent had a propper holiday for 10 years now. Kinda hoping for late august putting it only a couple of weeks b4 vanfest.

I think well see how BFV goes 1st.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 8.10 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
I can definitely go on the Saturday.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 19/Jun/10, 12.26 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Ok we will leave that one there for now then just a thought as i said it is the BIGGEST VW van show in the UK which is why i thought there might be some interest, maybe next year then surprised

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Vanfest ("2010")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: