T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Caravelle windows ("Comparison")
Caravelle windows
Date: Monday, 04/Oct/10, 5.19 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
A Thought as so many different examples now exist for windows to fit to the sides of our vehicles it might be worth finding out which ones we rate the best ....

Bonded Windows

New Style Slider

Caravelle type sliders

So lets imaging you are fitting new windows to yours what would you pick and why ??

Attachments: 2384792.jpg (8.2 Kb) · 0884524.jpg (6.4 Kb) · 4917795.jpg (7.2 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 04/Oct/10, 5.20 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
And a few other choices equally able to be fitted

Small slider

Original clear bonded glass

So the questions remain what one would you choose and why ? And tinted or not ?

Attachments: 3287678.jpg (2.2 Kb) · 6730820.jpg (6.0 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 04/Oct/10, 9.00 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The catches in the Velle are not at their best, in fact one is on the kitchen windowsill. I may fit the bonded windows as per the white one and the Multivans.(sliding door). Prefer a mild tint for that one as the others are tinted

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 06/Oct/10, 6.44 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
I have limo tint standard VW bonded jobbies which i had fitted to my T5 which i am well pleased with. They are non sliders as i know that the sliders are very easy to pop out and break into.

Pablo

z

Date: Wednesday, 06/Oct/10, 7.30 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Well the new ones are admittedly the older ones like on mine and Chas's i have a small bit of dowlling cut to fit in the window channels so the window can not be opened from outside, but your right a bad security risk which is why after my Ducato was broken into with similar sliding windows i devised this subtle fix painted black you cant even see em but they effectively block the window from sliding anywhere

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Caravelle windows ("Comparison")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: