T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Roof Choices ("Pop - High - Tin Or Sunroofs")
Roof Choices
Date: Monday, 04/Oct/10, 5.51 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
With so many choices about now in roofs to fit to our T4's & 5's we were wondering what is the best, most popular and most useable from the choices of Pop Top, High Top, Tin Top or Sunroof/s as the most obvious choice all of which have their own merits and cons so come on imagine you have a new van what would you fit and why ?

Pop Top

High Top

Tin Top

So which is best answers below along with WHY?
Attachments: 9435883.jpg (7.8 Kb) · 3268063.jpg (4.4 Kb) · 0059915.jpg (8.2 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 4.56 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Members
Depends on whether you want a dedicated camper or not.

I would always go with a high top.

I don't like the idea of all that material flapping about in a pop-top when you are sitting in the van.

I have only had my high top a little while so time will tell how many car parks I wont get into!

\

Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 5.23 PM | Message # 3
Major general
I'd go for a pop top if I had the choice best of both worlds my mate has a bay pop top and is brilliant when it's up so much more room and the pops iv seen on t4 are nearly flush when down so still look cool

It's more than just a van!!

Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 6.52 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Yip i have one on mine just fitted a few drawbacks with the pop over a high top heat retention mainly i dont go into big towns so the high top wouldn't worry me in the slightest and was my first choice but i got talked into a pop top it is better to drive with a 1.9 lump i suppose against a high top

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 01/Nov/10, 8.39 PM | Message # 5
Private
Hi,I would go for a hightop,more storage.Saying that poptop cheaper on the ferry.So at the end of the day it's perponal preference.Helen.

Helen O'Callaghan

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Roof Choices ("Pop - High - Tin Or Sunroofs")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: