Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » which pop top
which pop top
Date: Saturday, 30/Oct/10, 11.53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Ive got a LWB T5 which has a factory sunroof fitted. I want to put a pop top on but want it to sit behind the sunroof. i was thinking about putting a swb roof on so it sits further back. Is there one I can do this with, i dont think the reimo style ones will work as they are profiled at the front. I was thinking maybe the lowlie roof side opener. Has anyone any ideas?

Date: Sunday, 31/Oct/10, 12.38 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Hi and welcome bro to our community

Sadly it wouldn't work cant see how without SERIOUS work fabricating it and even at that getting it to look right seriously it would look naff the difference between a lwb and swb is only 14cm ??? so that wouldnt work either im afraid its all or nothing

What possibly could be acheived is the sunroof left in place with the pop over the top so when the pop top is up you can open the sunroof for air maybe as all leave a chunk of the roof above the cab intact, not entirely sure but it may work

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » which pop top
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: