T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Chrome covers (T4 Bodywork query)
Chrome covers
Date: Sunday, 03/May/09, 5.39 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ok guys i have just ordered a set of chrome over arches to clean up around my T4 with, which i am sure will look the dogs as i ahve seen a few done in this way biggrin

Thus

I have also ordered a set of door handle covers thus

What i want to know is there available anywhere a set to cover the indent behind the handles as that is the part that is badly chipped with the key hitting it, all it's life and which is starting to show small spots of rust surprised

What i am looking for really is something like the ones for an old shape MINI but for a T4 ?????
Thus

Anyone ????

Attachments: 1337529.jpg (5.6 Kb) · 8643121.jpg (2.8 Kb) · 7605453.jpg (2.5 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 03/May/09, 6.53 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
don't think so Dougie not that I'm aware of, not sure about them arch covers Ive looked at them a few time and the black ones just cant make up me mind if like them or not

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Sunday, 03/May/09, 7.30 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
I think it depends on the colour of the van it looks good with a white van a darker colour and it stands out to much i think is the problem, not cheap at £60 + £7 delivery so heres hoping.

I can't seem to find in my zillions a pic of a white one but take my word for it it looks the dogs +++

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 19/May/09, 11.59 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
A rough idea what mine will look like once completed Ray along witha set of sid ebars im getting next should tidy here up a bit biggrin

I also fancy one of these stripping kits that come up the back and down the bonnet kinda like this ?

Added (2009-05-10, 12:17 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Oh Yeah and a bonnet bra with our clubs details on and i will be happy for now surprised

Added (2009-05-19, 11:59 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Well my chroming sesion is about to start in earnest just waiting on my rear bumper tread plate which was made but the comapny making it wasnt happy, with the quality, so they have started on another load so hopefully it will be here this week which will allow me to start on it all finally got my tough up ready just got to treat my arches so as to be ready if the rain ever goes off that is surprised

Anyone got any tips, or suggestions before i start ??

Attachments: 8772245.jpg (18.9 Kb) · 5107677.jpg (6.5 Kb)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Chrome covers (T4 Bodywork query)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: