Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Bra's (Oh matron !!!)
Bra's
Date: Monday, 13/Jul/09, 12.17 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Right anyway enough of why would i need a bra type jokes been there and heard em all this is serious stuff guys surprised
My missus hates em with a passion says there for peeps like her not b++++y vans so how do i get her onside so she will let me get one for my T4 biggrin

I have tried all sorts bribery, corruption nothing seems to want to work, far less get her to part wiv the nessesary spondulas to let me get one

All i want is a plain black bra with our header above on it so as it will stand out and be noticed [as if it isn't on everyones hit list as it is biggrin ]

So firstly does my style, design of bra suit do we have any other ideas of what might work and secondly ideas on how to get around the missus quickly guys got to get it ordered a s a p so a sto ahve it for T4T5-Athon Fest biggrin

The other idea was simply to put something like:

T4 - T5 Club UK

The UK's Favorite VW T4 and T5 Transporter Community website and forum group

Only at www.t4club.co.uk and www.t5club.co.uk

Fun - Free - Friendly

Your input would be appriciated biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 13/Jul/09, 2.22 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I held off buying one so far until we can have one with the club on it Dougie. It's been a struggle. Reckon it's a must have. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 13/Jul/09, 7.32 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
not sure about the my self, but you could get the misses to wash all the splatted midges all the time then say if we had a bra it would save ya a lot of work wink and it will save the bonnet from getting chipped with the gritters in winter

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Monday, 13/Jul/09, 8.23 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Personally i would just have gone for this;

T4-T5 CLUB UK.

Says it all in just a few words biggrin

All the rest can be left to the forum itself?

When i registered not long ago i was more than welcomed
by the members on the forum!

Keep it short keep it sweet ok

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

Date: Monday, 13/Jul/09, 9.15 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
like your style Dave may be have the www bit as well wink

Date: Tuesday, 14/Jul/09, 7.01 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Yes, WWW.T4-T5 CLUB UK

Thats the one happy

Date: Tuesday, 14/Jul/09, 7.30 AM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Gets my vote. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 14/Jul/09, 9.24 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant general
mine 2 biggrin

Date: Monday, 20/Jul/09, 11.35 AM | Message # 9
Colonel
Any update on the BRA biggrin

Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 5.06 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
you could put me down for one if this go's ahead (group buy) cool

If it got tyres its going to cost you money

Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 12.57 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Now there's an idea a group by Bra ok i will look into that one but like it tongue

The thing is i would need to have at the very least
www.t4club.co.uk - www.t5club.co.uk
Fun - Free - Friendly

I take it we are talking black bra with white lettering then any further thoughts ??

Anyone any good at photoshop who could mock up an image of one for us maybe wink

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 1.08 PM | Message # 12
Webmaster

2 versions available from £33 + £5.50 P+P personally i reckon the all black with black VW logo where upon i'm sure we could get sticky letters made up for either sid eof logo with the www.t4club.co.uk and www.t5club.co.uk and underneath it the Fun - Free - Friednly bit would look quite good i reckon

Your thougts Guys

Attachments: 1134047.jpg (8.0 Kb) · 2700766.jpg (134.4 Kb)

Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 1.31 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
Something like this obviously straight and level though [which this version aint but then i'm no wizz with photo editting now, am i but i'm sure you get the just]

Sticky letters at least would mean should you not wish to represent/advertise our absolutely mega community any longer or indeed you are going to sell your T4 you with the aid of a hairdryer be able to relatively easily take all the lettering back off again, we would just need to get a font everyone was happy with and go from there as i have yet to find anyone who will custom do these possibly one of the wheel cover guys i shall look into that also..

If you are able to help us by either selling, making or customising some bonnet bra's please get in touch with us sooner rather than later @ t4club@live.co.uk with your absolute best finished cost per bra for x6 right now and more in the future

Attachments: 8678473.jpg (8.7 Kb)

Date: Wednesday, 23/Sep/09, 10.11 AM | Message # 14
Major general
cool Hi Dougie, just got round o reading this thread. I'm interested so mark me down for one ......... ta. cool

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Wednesday, 23/Sep/09, 1.06 PM | Message # 15
Webmaster
Ok not sure last i knew was we were going to try and get a compnay to quote so far i have had no luck, if any of you wish to take up the mantle fire on in there, just let me know what your doing so i dont redo it pls

Date: Thursday, 24/Sep/09, 9.51 AM | Message # 16
Major
Im not a fan of the bra's. I'd put the website on my side windows though. Is it had to create stickers for the website?

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.

Date: Thursday, 24/Sep/09, 1.51 PM | Message # 17
Webmaster
J-Dub we are in the process of getting loads of things done see website ideas, headers and logos for instances and ideas feel free to join in and add your thoughts there cool

Date: Friday, 25/Sep/09, 0.00 AM | Message # 18
Major
lol ok sorry biggrin

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.

Date: Sunday, 13/Dec/09, 7.37 PM | Message # 19
Generalissimo
Found this on Ebay they make em for all T4's & T5's

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....GB:1123

Contacted them about one for mine b4 findind this thread

They may be able to make a custom one for the club.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 16/Dec/09, 4.30 PM | Message # 20
Webmaster
Rob it is to CMC your link leads which in some of our communities opinion have not been the best possibly the cehapest but they lack badly in the pre and after sales departments which apparentely is due to and i quote the owners comments when asked why e-mails go unread and enquiries are never answered " They are to busy" was the reply, i for one would not use a company who beleive they are so "Great" as to not bother about previous or future customers as would some others both here and elsewhere, another thread here-in lies about this very subject....I have to watch what i say thew owner has already threatened me with legal action wacko

As for our bra's i doubt he would take it on anyway in the circumstances and i doubt we would want him to, when all is said and done, must be a very rich company that in this day and age can afford to throw away ANY custom our bras will come in due course, Stew one of our members here sourced information elswhere but found only large numbers could be in actual fact ordered thus it was left on my to do list for next years when our core userage rises making having handmade items a reality instead of just a dream, with figures as they currently are it will be a long way off...

I myself am getting a custom made and painted artwork on the bonnet of my new "Ice Queen" build which will more than satisfy any future advertising

Date: Sunday, 27/Dec/09, 8.18 PM | Message # 21
Generalissimo
Ahh Ooops it seams I missed your post dougie as I have ordered & received my bra from them & am very pleased with it.

However I am on the search for loads of stuff for my van & perhaps it would wise of me to search the forum for links or maybe you could point me in the right direction wink
I am on the prowel for wheels, suspension springs, spoilers, bodyshops, interior stuff (seats, dash, panels), windows & titnting etc etc.
I admit I havent used the forum to my full advantadge yet I still browse ur pet hate ebay & every time I search the internet I find anther site to add to my daily growing list of T4 stuff.

Once I have looked at loads more stuff & prices I will formulate a plan & direction for my van, I do however have some definate must haves already.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Monday, 28/Dec/09, 12.54 PM | Message # 22
Webmaster
Rob
You are no different to the majority of us here my friend, in actual fact i had decided on pretty much everything proir to buying the actual base van to put them in, my design and way of doing it all was decided a long time ago biggrin :D and only just bought the van last month...

What i find is a good way of doing it is to firstly write yourself a list of hwat you want i.e wheels, suspenison etc etc and then search the net for prices jotting these down next to the item with details of where you saw them kind of thing, then search again for images either on our galleries or the net generally, saving those you find the way you want yours to be both, inside and out, that done a simple box plan of where stuff is to go, [if doing a full interior also] and last but not least alternatives if the first choice on something is not available or practical per say

Having done this i made up a spec sheet, a written description and added my images i now have a full written design, plan and specs which i have handed to Alan who will be doing the brunt of the work for me this time who was amazed at how i had done it so as to make his life easier as he knows now exactly what i both expect and want, saving several pghone calls to try and work out what i mean he has it in black and white, all be it i am having mine proffesinally built but i am also getting a lot of it custom built and at least this way we are both reading from the same page....

Something like this as a guide maybe

But it would be equally advantagious to selfbuilders also as you could note things you find searching i.e wheel sizes, offsets, tyre ratings, widths, specs of things, and a whole load of other data meaning when you were then buying other parts you would have it all right at your hand

Attachments: 7109275.jpg (8.6 Kb)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Bra's (Oh matron !!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: