T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Paint codes (What's yours)
Paint codes
Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 9.09 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
After a bit of bother trying to source my paint cod ei thought it would be a worthwhile post to put up how to find yours and what is what with it

T4 - Your paint and trim codes can be found on a label stuck to the underside of your fusebox located to the righthand side of the underneath part of your steering colomn..along with several other codes engine type options etc a good source of information

T5 - coming soon

Added (2009-07-23, 9:09 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
My code is R90200000000 which i belive refers to the original Grey/White colour it was painted with

Note if ordering paint via, Halfrauds supersocic C++P paint mixing systems beware they have it listed as L902 grey/white which it is not that is a far more greyer white tahn mine is yet their system doesn't show any other white for the Transporter ??? anyone with a white one help me surprised

Mine is a 2000 series W reg 2.5Tdi ideas please my local VW garage say it's L902 so unless the entire van has been resprayed a colour very close to it's original i am at a loss surprised

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 11.10 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
mine is R902 greywhite think the L902 is the earlier T25 , a paint shop supplies will be able to mix it for ya

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Friday, 24/Jul/09, 12.35 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Right that explains it now and that was main dealers who got me the code i despair so i do tongue

Anyone want a spray can and a touch up for a VW T25 Code L902 surprised £20 worth not cheap either i may add so beware as white is the most common colour on our T4's it would seem and Halfrauds is what it is beware !!! :'(

By the way not many paint suppliers in the countryside round where i live hence we use Halfrauds for everything nearly <_<

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 01/Sep/09, 5.07 PM | Message # 4
Major general
If you want an aerosol of R 902 bringing to the lakes I can get one from my local paint shop--------about £14.00 I think. surprised

Stan

Date: Tuesday, 01/Sep/09, 7.22 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Stan cheers for that kind offer wink [see he is a nice bloke after all] smile

However a nicer bloke than you ie Mr Grumps V-Worx is currently working hard restoring my entire exterior look on my bus and giving it a much needed service in time for the lakes tour.

Think in light of this we should have a cleanest van competion bet mine wins happy [or would taht be classed as cheating]

Date: Tuesday, 13/Oct/09, 2.56 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Group: Guest Members
Quote (ray356)
mine is R902 greywhite

Ours is R902 too but personally I wouldn't say it's grey, it's defiantly white. It is a T4 1992.

I married an Alien.

Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 1.36 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Now I thought yours looked a little creamier than mine Dougie. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 5.22 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Chas "Cream Of the bunch aint quite the same thing" cool biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 7.37 PM | Message # 9
Major general
wink 3 white vans at Windermere..... so who's got the cream !!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 1.29 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Just had a 1/4 litre of two pack mixed up. There were three shades of R902, two were similar in a cream shade and one was very white. Even holding the swatches to the van it was difficult to tell which was the definite match and I had just gone over it with Farecla so the true shade was showing. This may explain why there is difficulty in getting a correct match sometimes.

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Paint codes (What's yours)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: