T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Custom painted bonnet -V- bonnet bra (Any prefferancees)
Custom painted bonnet -V- bonnet bra
Date: Wednesday, 29/Jul/09, 8.55 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
I have been offered a custom sprayed bonnet to advertise our forum with as an alternative to the more conventional "bra" way of showing our club off..

What i want to know is does this sound to flash a way to go, [it would certainly keep her indoors happy as she hates bras with avengance so she does] biggrin [on vans that is]

If it sounds good to you what would look good the person going to do it can and will do anything i want, flames, skulls, skeletons etc you name it it can be done as could our header from this site i would of thought without to much hastles don't yet have price as need an idea what would be on it first...

My personal view on it is this,

Firstly if my new plan sorts itself out the way i want it to, this could be getting fitted to a new T4 high top lwb conversion not "White Noise"...

Secondly wouldn't it be a bit pretenious of me to swan about with a better dressed bus than most of our members as i am no better or more imortant than any one of the members so why have my bus so radically different....

Thirdly i am sure it would get meag noticed if done right and would therefore very successfully advertise our community, draw more new members and bring more people in which would be great but do we really want to show off to do so ????

A bit of a dilema your thoughts appriciated

Added (2009-07-29, 8:55 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Come on guys what do we reckon ??? bonnet custom sprayed with our logos etc or on a bra like we talked about ??

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Custom painted bonnet -V- bonnet bra (Any prefferancees)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: