T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Will this window fit my t4? (technical)
Will this window fit my t4?
Date: Wednesday, 13/Jan/10, 5.52 PM | Message # 1
Group: New group
I am looking to fit a sliding side window on the left sliding door of my van. I found a window on ebay with these dimensions:
45.5 INCHES X 21.5 INCHES, or 115,6cm x 54,6cm

Will it fit?

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks,
Kristian

Date: Thursday, 14/Jan/10, 2.01 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
I suppose all windows as long as not larger than the panel you wish to fit them to are not larger than the window obviously.

The real windows from VW are only about £60 with the seals @ and look far better than anything else, a lot of windows are made for caravans/boats and horseboxes and don't look quite right in a T4, IMHO i would always fit either Seitz all in one windows or VW originals....

As an extra piece of info some window fitting companies will now fit boned windows to your bus for around £175 ish for both fitted at home or work type deals, which is the route most often taken to fit same, as it really is not an amatuers job, unless you are very confident in your own abilities....

Feel free to register and take avantage fully what we offer.....access to all sections FREE amongst the happiest, most fun and sociable community online cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Will this window fit my t4? (technical)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: