Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Suicide Doors ("Anyone")
Suicide Doors
Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 2.15 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin

Who thinks this looks right ??? who doesn't ???
I think it is wrong wrong wrong, i don't think that suicide dorrs are right on a van. its just simply wrong on many levels, i mean L;ambo doors on a sports car are one think but on a T4 i can't see the purpose i reckon it's a pointless escrecise and would make it even harder to access as a resuly your views guys for and against....

Attachments: 0199914.jpg (196.6 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 9.17 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Nahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got em in the wrong place..........

It should be a twin slider with hinges on the top of all the doors with hidroulic lifters & when you press the Lift all button they will lift up @ the same time revealing a big fat jet engine in the back...........

Throttle up pull back on the wheel & off into the sky you go..........

wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 1.49 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
What about this a tailgate on the side of yer T4 another none starter for 10 if you ask me, the new electric sliding T5 doors i do like if i could have one of them then i may be interested....

Attachments: 6877465.jpg (81.3 Kb) · 4711544.jpg (83.7 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 7.31 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
there lamborghini, not suicide, was asked the other week about turning side loader in to 2 barn door like a split, just need to find some crew cab rear doors cool

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Message edited by ray356 - Monday, 01/Mar/10, 7.32 PM

Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 1.27 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Strange one that i asked Alan at V-Worx about that very thing back in October after seeing the Barn door splitty he was working on cool

I think if anything this would be the way forward, couldn't it be done by using 4 x normal doors and cutting and stiching them together thats what he reckoned but the amount of work involved was immense no matter which way it were to be done although very very cool if it could be done......se im not as daft as first thought.....i like the idea of the splitties canopy over the barn doors for cooking under etc and when added to a side awning it marries the two together better...

Ps....i was only repeating what the maker called them soz tongue

Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 8.18 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
its ok Dougie, hell of a lot of work do cut door a weld them up, then fit them, but if crew cab rear doors would fit might make thing a little less work cool

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 2.34 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Yeah i spoose hadn't thought of crewcab doors but surely they would be almost impossible to obtain, hence the cut and shut 4 x sliding doors may be teh better option as at least they would fit in the aperture which it is not clear if the Doks ones would...

Oh how i wish i was as good or able with my hands like you......

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » Suicide Doors ("Anyone")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: