Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July (Events)
British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July
Date: Saturday, 10/Jul/10, 11.18 PM | Message # 176
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I can see this moving off topic "bvf"

but anyway ive also had a look myself & im stumped there is not a mutual event in the middle anywhere someone always benifits & the person that is closest to most is our resident brummie biggrin upton is on top of glen & alice & only one day the rest is to the west.

my ony alternative is our very own meet in the peaks again chas is the bst benificary from this angry however if you wish to join me @ london volksfest on sunday 1st august then feel free biggrin followed up by fordfair on 8th august.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Sunday, 11/Jul/10, 0.33 AM | Message # 177
Generalissimo
Just a thought if anybodys interested we could arrange a T4-T5 meet incorperating a Ghost Hunt on a friday night 2nd 3rd or 4th weeks of august.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 1.38 PM | Message # 178
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
Hi all,
I'm back in seahab now (onboard ship) so i'll get more posting done. Just wanted to let everyone know that we had a brilliant weekend and can't wait for the next meet.
Chas, Rob, Mandy, Azz, Dougie and family It was great to meet you all and Alice and myself felt like we had known everyone for years. Roll on the next meet.

paddlewaggen,

If everything is coming your way, youre in the wrong lane!!!

Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 4.49 PM | Message # 179
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Thanks for that Glen glad you enjoyed your time with us the guys are busy beavering away trying to sort the next one as i type elsewhere on our site

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 5.16 PM | Message # 180
Generalissimo
Your resident Brummie does more miles than most. BVF was on my doorstep yes but I will travel to any part of the country to accommodate a meet. Glen's suggestion of the Yorkshire Dales is central to the whole of our little island. I shall plan one for this area for the latter part of the year based around those who can attend.

For BVF next year, let's try and get some numbers together early. Think we'll have a push (maybe on the main page with a banner ad) around March time and get the planning done in good time.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 22/Jul/10, 5.33 PM | Message # 181
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Here here so will we with-in reason ....... remembering that we are 200+ miles from Brum to start with though ....... biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 23/Jul/10, 1.01 AM | Message # 182
Generalissimo
BVF 2011 already penciled in the calander biggrin just awaiting final date of confirmation cool

Bring on 2011 well be ready for it this time biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July (Events)
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search: