Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July (Events)
British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July
Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 11.36 PM | Message # 76
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Been there offered Dougie will be along to say his bit soon we are a non profit club & he dont want anyone out of pocket "soz" biggrin

But he wont say no to anyone having a www.T4Club.co.uk or www.T5Club.co.uk vynil sticker on yer van/ bus like mine biggrin
I think hes got the banner sorted though cheers glen & we will sort club stickers b4 the event.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 11.45 PM | Message # 77
Generalissimo
Quote (boaterxx)
Got charged 2.35 quid for P&P

Dirty buggers I got charged 2.25 for p&p

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 7.34 PM | Message # 78
Generalissimo
Ok People the Booking Deadline is upon us 3rd June 2 Days to go, anybody booking after this will go into the General Camping area

The current list is as follows

BVF
1, Chas & Rob - Camping All Weekend
2, Mandy & Azz - Camping all weekend
3, Glen + 1
Day visit
Sat - Dougie & Family

Were looking good & hopefully may have a pitch for 4 vans at the mo unless anymore wish to join us Hurry Up

Beer, Wine, Whisky, Entertainment for all the family all weakend Im looking forward to getting slaughtered & you can all have a good laugh @ my antics biggrin B4 returning to a bulking session in the gym.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 7.54 PM | Message # 79
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
Rob, I'll be joining you mate,, Slaughtered it is. Just glad it's not the first weekend home, I'd be out of practice.
I'll be there on friday sometime.
Got loads of spare camping gear if anyone is short, just giz the nod if i have it i'll bring it.

paddlewaggen,

If everything is coming your way, youre in the wrong lane!!!

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.07 PM | Message # 80
Generalissimo
There will be no fire to fall into Rob.... Barbecues don't count! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Nice one Glen. Looking forward to this one. Last day at work tomorrow then it's holidays for me!!!!! cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.09 PM | Message # 81
Lieutenant colonel
Nice one Chas, hopefully i'll get my flights through tomorrow for the 10th. then a nice bit of leave for me too.

paddlewaggen,

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.15 PM | Message # 82
Generalissimo
Same here mate went through my supplies yesterday

super large tent needs tlc
2x chairs
2x stools
Double burner cooker & stand for it
Lantern needs gas
Heater with loads of gas
Saucepansx 3

need torches lost mine & one broken
I beleive chas has a table if youve got one bring it with you & any chairs
anymore lighting is alwyas best
I gotta grab a tarp to sort tent base out im hopping to get a small sofa if funds allow (i wnat one in the van anyway)

cool

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.16 PM | Message # 83
Generalissimo
Be back up in the trossachs at some point next week if the rain holds off. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.46 PM | Message # 84
Lieutenant colonel
Nice one Chas is it far from you?

If the Alice comes i'll bring the awning. If not , just the canopy.
Got a nice big petrol lamp. Needs Glass? on the list.
got 2 chairs spare.
I think there is a table there somewhere.
got two delinquent bull terriers, but they will only come if our lass does.

paddlewaggen,

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.50 PM | Message # 85
Generalissimo
Malvern? No, it's about twenty minutes away I reckon, maybe half an hour. Trossachs is well far. Last year made it to Largs before stopping for the night.

68bhp remember hehehe

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.53 PM

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.52 PM | Message # 86
Lieutenant colonel
malvern is a hike for me, but i'll leave early on friday.
I might even go down on wednesday and have a blast at the white water course in nottingham.

paddlewaggen,

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.54 PM | Message # 87
Generalissimo
Done that mate. It's great fun and yes I was thrown out of the boat in the maelstrom. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 8.56 PM | Message # 88
Lieutenant colonel
Haha. there won't be much water in the rivers when i get back so i might make an event of it.
looking forward to it.

paddlewaggen,

Date: Wednesday, 02/Jun/10, 1.04 PM | Message # 89
Webmaster
Group: Admin
When you coming to see me Sir Chasney ??? of Brum [yr newest of new titles biggrin ]

[btw brum to us is no more than 4hrs from us ya woose and thats in the Atasraphy cool it was just the last time you took the extra scenic long long long route buddy.....

The weather for this week if it helps is SUNNY biggrin cool biggrin

Ps What happened to calling it Loch Lomond seeing as how you never really went anywhere near THE TROSSACHS the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park i will give you as you spent most of your time in Scotyland in it which may have confudelled your brain, The Trossachs you sasanac is north above us the way i told you to go that you didn't up to Strathyre-Killin-Kenmore-Aberfeldy-Pitlochry and rurla Perthshire, all you had to do was ask Azz-Man as he is such a good wingman/map reader i am sure he could of put you right...

Anything else you require just ask ...... as i'm a resident and well LL/Trossached out biggrin cool biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 03/Jun/10, 7.46 AM | Message # 90
Generalissimo
I bow to your superior knowledge Mr. Mac. biggrin
Hopefully be leaving on Monday at some point and the plan is to make our way up to Largs again for the first day so should be with you on Tuesday. I'll text you to keep you informed. I have been told the forecast is rain all week so no change there then.
Unless I can get my fifth gear done before then, which is unlikely as I have the Peugeot to cam belt service and MOT, four hours up the M6 on monday morning should see me somewhere near Stafford. biggrin
I thought I had gone the way you directed us.... north up the A82 right at the bridge to take us to Ardlui. Hopefully see a bit more this time if the weather is a bit kinder.

Last day today to get your bookings in for Malvern too. If you miss then it's pay at the gate and no club parking so a final push for those wishing to attend

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 03/Jun/10, 1.26 PM | Message # 91
Webmaster
I shall do a route for you guys if you tell me how long you will be here and where you wish to see biggrin [you were haeding for Glancoe last time bud wrong side of the loch for The Trossachs surprised if you want to do the Trossachs i will sort you out no biggy you would enjoy where i want to take you but obviously its your hols so you go where you wish to biggrin cool biggrin

Quote (listensqueak)
I bow to your superior knowledge Mr. Mac.
and indeed you should im not the Haggis basher for nowt....

As it happens i have a little errand to run tommoz which will take me as far as Strathyre which is well into The Trossachs but i will do The Rob Roy Way Route as such for you which will take you to the great mans grave and through the "!Real" Trossachs area if you give me the nod where you will end up In Pitlochry and on the A9 from where the North is your oyster and you can either turn around and come back or head to Inverness - Aviemore or beyond depends how long you will be staying...just let me know in advance look forward to meeting you and i pressume Azz on Tuesday i shall ensure we are available for your arrival

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 03/Jun/10, 3.23 PM | Message # 92
Generalissimo
Okies mate. We did pass a sign for Rob Roy's cave which looked interesting. Inverness we did come through. Should be six or seven days in all so I can prep the van after for BVF. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 03/Jun/10, 6.07 PM | Message # 93
Webmaster
Rob Roy's kid on landing spot when he sailed/swam the loch possibly going to crush some English person happy happy you passed a sign for mate on about half way up the Lochside you were on the WRONGSIDE for anything to do with him really surprised biggrin surprised cool sasanachs i dont know they know nowt about our great Scottish History ....... never mind be sure you will when you leave this time

Date: Friday, 11/Jun/10, 8.04 AM | Message # 94
Private
Would like to try to get there just for Sun! How will u guys be recognised? got any club flags or anything yet?
Havent been this one yet, but talking to a guy at pod (did the show & shine there btw) this is huge with aprox 2miles of vans as u enter!

z

Date: Friday, 11/Jun/10, 8.56 AM | Message # 95
Generalissimo
Well glyn first up you will find us in the club camping area Chas will have sorted his flag but you will more likley see my van first its the blue one on the www.t4club.co.uk front page where you sign in, thats me at greizdale with my tropthy. You should then notice next to it a Black T5 & either a red or white T4 depending on what chas brings, then in the backround one supersized red tent (mine) & probabaly a couple of tiny tents next to it. biggrin

You might want to bring some bonoculars biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 11/Jun/10, 11.56 AM | Message # 96
Webmaster
Oh and dont forget the mini me and Mandie floating about it all causing bedlam and you cant miss Rob's foghorn [voice] from a mile away you will be fine, i will have the same probs actually as i will need to find them when i arrive on the Saturday surprised but i will be in phone contatc see im clever me been there done that one at Windemere remember Chas ......... ah back in the day lets hope Malvern area has phone signals which is more than Windemere had or most of the Lakes for that matter which caused all sorts of problems i can tell you thank god only a few of us were there or it would of been a real mess, that added to 1000'2 upon 1000's off people making it hard to master in the end...

Please remember this will be our first show together and our first big event so if we get it wrong please bear with us we all have to learn there is only a few of us trying to sort all this out, which is no mean feat let me tell you hats off to Chas & Rob for their efforts after all they are new to it also feeling their way much like myself, hopefully this will arm us with enough information to get it exactly spot on for next years show season......

The more members that turn up to support us in our endeavours the more we will put on, it really is that simples.....

See all that are going on the Saturday the 3rd i think from memory....

NOTE
You can still go in the general camping area or indeed as a day vistor come on down support BVF and off course the one and only T4/T5 Club UK lets stand united and show we are worth bothering about....

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 11.44 AM | Message # 97
Generalissimo
Chas what this about you working on BVF ?

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.11 PM | Message # 98
Generalissimo
Hahaha... just read Dougie's post. I was referring to Vanfest Rob. Have to check my calendar for that. Will still be at BVF for the three days mate, no worries. biggrin
With my tiny tent....... Jings, the nerve. biggrin

Hope you can make it Glynn, yours is the graphite one yeah.

polished!

Attachments: 6090032.jpg (73.1 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.13 PM

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.12 PM | Message # 99
Generalissimo
Phew!!! biggrin for a moment I thought it was just gonna be be & glen there.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.15 PM | Message # 100
Generalissimo
Won't let you down mate. Have your tickets come through yet? I've not been home so have not checked.

and will be in the white one. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.15 PM

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July (Events)
Search: