Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July (Events)
British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July
Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.17 PM | Message # 101
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
No not yet still waiting.

Had a feeling youd bring the white one jugging by the beutifull piccy i see yesterday of it parked on a scottish road with no trafficc & a beutifull backdrop. cool

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.19 PM | Message # 102
Generalissimo
Had to stop and wake the Azz up to take that one. It needed taking mate. Great setting. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.22 PM | Message # 103
Generalissimo
Man o man he did mention he gets sleepy in those seats of yours but in that beutifull place how on earth can he just sleep & miss out. biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.23 PM | Message # 104
Generalissimo
I asked and he blames the seat mate. Good job they don't have that effect on me huh? biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.34 PM | Message # 105
Generalissimo
Back to Bvf ordered a nice big electric coolbox to keep beers cool biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.36 PM | Message # 106
Generalissimo
Will bring more beer then. biggrin
Headaches all weekend perhaps... Great stuff!

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2.42 PM | Message # 107
Generalissimo
Thats my plan biggrin dunno if ill be fit for the Rundfahrt biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 3.58 PM | Message # 108
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ah beautiful Scotland its such a chore living in one of its most beautiful spots so it is biggrin

I vote we go on a cruise sometime with the music pumped up so AZZ cant possibly sleep through it.... surprised

Ps to all asking how to find us we will be the ones with the drunken bums lazing about on deckies sunning themselves ie Rob & Sir Chasney....... where as i will on Sat at least be the sober one making sense as i always do ........ with the teenage daughetr who doubtlessly will be huffing in a corner somewhere playing wiv here PODear thingy or her phone no doubt moaning about how boring it all is surprised

So we will not be able to be missed happy bunch of nutetrs that we are

Banners are going to take a whiel longer it seems to get our logos on them anyway as i want to keep them ALL the same as teh stickers Rob has done but we will defo have them for next time, start small add a few members each time and build up is the intention we are managing and attaining that small phlosyphy well

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 4.50 PM | Message # 109
Generalissimo
& not forgetting mandy sitting around on her DSI playing Grand Theft auto just listen out for the scream followed by the chuckle biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 6.12 PM | Message # 110
Webmaster
cool biggrin Here they can bfff and play together at being bored biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 6.48 PM | Message # 111
Generalissimo
Dont joke I predict it will happen biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 7.34 PM | Message # 112
Webmaster
I personaly wasn't joking surprised i predict a riot happy if the truth was told i have two huffy none VW enthusiasts to keep happy <_< [excluding your Mandie of course] so fink we may need a as well biggrin cool biggrin
Attachments: 0297929.jpg (2.1 Kb)

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 7.53 PM | Message # 113
Generalissimo
Should be ok for sounds mate... that chair you were sitting on was my sub. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 11.28 PM | Message # 114
Generalissimo
Well it seams that it is possible to get into the club area after the booking deadline has passed by simply paying on the gate & driving to the club area, strange as I thought this was the idea of advanced bookings.

so tha count for BVF is as follws then providing all turn up

rob & mands T4
chas & azz T4
glen + 1 T5
stan + ? T4
my mate Bren + Misus & babs Golf tdi I hope you all dont mind as he is a future T5 owner as soon as he finds the right one
along with dougie & family making day trips all weekend
& the possibility of glyn making an appearence at some point

looks like well be squeezing the clubs either side out a wee bit biggrin

equipment is looking good to with large & small tents, gazeebos, chairs n tables & of course plenty of booze to sink for all tastes.

all in all I think its gonna be a blast cool

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 11.32 PM | Message # 115
Generalissimo
Bit strange that Rob.. the club areas must be undersubscribed for them to be able to do that. No problems with a Golf turning up, my mate with the Golf Driver may turn up yet. Blast it will be! biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 3.37 PM | Message # 116
Webmaster
Indeed but is it wise to have Golfs in a T4/T5 Club Area wont that just throw people ????

I would wonder if wandering about what this club was all about surely a T4/T5 Club stand is for T4's or T5's or have i got it wrong "AGAIN" i'm also not sure the organisers will be to chuffed either as it goes i mean i may as well bring the Atastraphy to the club stand this being the case....i appriciate that they could possibly be future members we are talking about but we dont want to upset either teh Golf clubs nor the organisers for that matter a rethink is in order i beleive sure have these people there with us camping if thats the case but surely their respective cars could be like mine left in a car park.....on the grounds we are a T4/T5 club ???

Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 4.43 PM | Message # 117
Generalissimo
We shall see what happens by the time i get my tent up there wil probably be no room left anyway biggrin the organisers may not let them in to the club site but if they do then the bus's will take pride & the rest parked out the way.

It may be a case of pitch then move out the way to keep it bus's he knows the score besided as far as anyone know they could just be back up for gear & stuff ou see it all thew time. there was a bike meet not to far away they all brought there mikes & cars wacko even @ vagfest the club stands had non vw cars in there sections, we even see it at fordfair in august.

Would be nice if evryone visiting can pitch on the same section keeping the crew close cool & the party fired for longer biggrin Ill bring the stereo so we can annoy the other campers biggrin & if that aint loud enough then ill fire up Blue Thunder as now I have all my gear ready to be fitted, the disco wont be in the hall itl be at the back of my van biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 5.11 PM | Message # 118
Webmaster
No probs im sure you can see my worry though as a brand new club i dont want to give the wrong impression is all we are after all trying to attract new members cool

Not being a fuddy duddy i trust ... just want the right impression given out

As i doubt as they know we only have a few vans coming they will allocate much space anyway so shouldnt be a worry happy what space their is should be full with T4/T5's if at all possible

Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 8.46 PM | Message # 119
Generalissimo
All our vans will be in Rob's tent by the sound of it.... courtesy of marquees are us I understand. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 8.47 PM | Message # 120
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
Cant believe this fest is the same weekend as the Goodwood festival of speed (i have tickets) !!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................Gutted

z

Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 8.50 PM | Message # 121
Generalissimo
Never mind mate. Last year our Windermere trip coincided with Vanfest. These things happen when your planning skills are on a par with mine. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 12.09 PM | Message # 122
Webmaster
The truth of the matter is unless you plan these shows in Dec and Jan you really have no choice but to have it on the same weekend as summit or other, its not down to your planning buddy its quite simply there are to damn many off them now staright up ever weekend almost from Feb through to Sept and beyond often there is some BIG VW event on somewhere up and down our country so what can we do, simple as we are pick out the ones we will get most responce to, as the name of the game is to go out and be seen ..... we fully intend doing just that ...

The idea of our T4 -T5 Club UK shows being held with-in a bigger shows is a great idea .... i like, in fact i like a lot!!!! as it saves us all the hassle of setting up our own events!! and beleive me it is a lot of hassle between stupid laws you have to keep to and then toilets, fire equipment etc First aid provision the list is truly endless so our intentions at least for now are to have our meets at other shows up and down the country and at localish farm campsites where we dont need to worry about all that either most probably back to Griesdale again late this year or early next for another great time....

A trip to Vanfest might eb an idea also depends how many can make it i suppose ....... apart from Ray & Stan is anyone else interested i shall start a new thread to see and then Sir Chasney can take over his roll if any iterest is shown....

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 4.48 PM | Message # 123
Generalissimo
yep all this show buisiness is out of the blue & unplanned for me so making it up as we go but next year will be more planned in advanced as well know what to expect so can plan waht & where to attend, it also has to co inside with working comitments I can get time off at the drop of a hat but the misuss works for a school & they dont like you taking time off as they pay you to sit around for 6+ weeks every year.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 16/Jun/10, 6.46 PM | Message # 124
Webmaster
Here, here don't she get enough hols ...... Soz Milly Molly Mandie Pandie but it tiz true

See i'm about to be plaqued by bored school kids for the next 6 weeks and all coz you and your buddies want a 6 WEEK paid holiday how inconsidate is that..... biggrin cool biggrin

But your right a pow wow late on in the year to decide exactly where and how etc we display next season, would be a good idea......... in certain areas our name proceeds us hence my caution ...... wacko surprised surprised

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 8.34 AM | Message # 125
Generalissimo
A round the table board meeting! Sounds exciting. Perhaps another Grizedale trip around september time would be a good plan to accommodate it.

Vanfest this year I can possibly make one day as I am working but will make sure we attend in part.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 8.35 AM

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagen Festival 2nd-4th July (Events)
Search: