Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » The Worst T4 (i think iv the worst.........................)
The Worst T4
Date: Tuesday, 21/Sep/10, 7.54 PM | Message # 51
Major general
Group: Members
Yes very true my friend hopefully it will look half decent if I can remember how to paint a vehicle it's been a while and if my friend will let me use his oven thanks dude for the motivation!!

It's more than just a van!!

Date: Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 9.17 AM | Message # 52
Private
Hello AC & other members.

I do not know if this will halp anybody but try here to see if these parts are ok for your model T4 Might save you some cuts from the steel using the tin snips LOL.

http://hadrian.dominohosting.biz/hadrian....RTER%20 (09%2F90-1996)

I use them a lot for lights and stuff at my workshop but I do not do body work any more since all the new paint reg's came out.

Hope this helps someone out

\

Date: Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 10.51 AM | Message # 53
Major general
Thanks chris but the parts listed there are for a t25 lol I did find the t4 section however iam finding all the non gen panels that are avilable are all the same I cannot find the repair panel for behind the drivers door has anyone come across this panel any where??

Message edited by ac - Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 10.55 AM

Date: Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 11.06 AM | Message # 54
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ac & Chrisk - A list of these panels and where they are available would be helpful as we have had this question before when a sill was unable to be found by someone else fabing panles ios ok if - You can diy but if your paying an bodyworker p/h it gets might expensive mighty quickly surprised send it to us or please start an other thread with this info so it doesnt get lost and i shall sticky it cheers guys ....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 2.11 PM | Message # 55
Private
Quote (ac)
Thanks chris but the parts listed there are for a t25 lol I did find the t4 section however iam finding all the non gen panels that are avilable are all the same I cannot find the repair panel for behind the drivers door has anyone come across this panel any where??

Hi AC
Sorry mate didnt look close enough thim morning

Chris K

\

Date: Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 2.13 PM | Message # 56
Private
Quote (Admin)
Ac & Chrisk - A list of these panels and where they are available would be helpful as we have had this question before when a sill was unable to be found by someone else fabing panles ios ok if - You can diy but if your paying an bodyworker p/h it gets might expensive mighty quickly send it to us or please start an other thread with this info so it doesnt get lost and i shall sticky it cheers guys ....

Hello Admin
Not sure if this what you want ??
Chris K

http://hadrian.dominohosting.biz/hadrian....RTER%20 (2004%3E)

http://hadrian.dominohosting.biz/hadrian....RTER%20 (1996-2003)

\

Date: Thursday, 23/Sep/10, 3.27 PM | Message # 57
Major general
No worries chrisk I'm no good in the morning either lol

Date: Tuesday, 05/Oct/10, 8.08 PM | Message # 58
Major general
Nearly there fir this year rear end next year yesss just a lot of undersealing and rust prevention to do might even get it to bus freeze

Date: Tuesday, 15/Feb/11, 6.57 PM | Message # 59
Major general
haha finally after my hard work and grafting i have located a rear quater its off a 2001 - 2003 model any one kno see botf any reasons it wont fit i not bothered if it looks a bit difierant as i cant see both sides at once

Date: Tuesday, 15/Feb/11, 8.35 PM | Message # 60
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Should fit mate. If there is any difference, it will probably be the bumper mounting. The panel looks all but identical on all T4's.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/11, 4.15 PM | Message # 61
Webmaster
ditto i would say the same chap identical ...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/11, 5.04 PM | Message # 62
Major general
cool because i have won it on good ol ebay £120 genuine part mmmmm tastes sweet apart from having to remove the panel iv put n and i made that so it wouldnt come off in a hurry lol wacko ohhhh yea happy new year everyone!!!!!

Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/11, 5.47 PM | Message # 63
Webmaster
Have fun an keep us posted [cant see what was wrong with the panel you put in to be honest ?] but hey rock on cant wait to see and hear about this new side TAKE 2 biggrin

Date: Tuesday, 22/Feb/11, 10.44 AM | Message # 64
Major general
iv a disc cutter in one hand and the spot weld drill in the other....................................................................................................................................... ................................................................ cool

Date: Sunday, 03/Apr/11, 10.46 AM | Message # 65
Major general
passenger side could be getting primed today hello ok shock smok up up up
might be a bit excited

Date: Sunday, 03/Apr/11, 11.48 AM | Message # 66
Webmaster
Well dont foget the piccies when it all done its becoming a bit like the 4th rd bridge bro, you will just complete this and somehing else will need done ah the joys of T4ering biggrin

Date: Monday, 04/Apr/11, 9.20 AM | Message # 67
Major general
very true i have that swb t4 to do which is hidden in my nans garage lol

Date: Monday, 04/Apr/11, 2.44 PM | Message # 68
Webmaster
She must have a BIG garage what i would give for one big enough for my m/home locally biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 13/Apr/11, 2.09 PM | Message # 69
Major general
So iv Managed to send a couple more pics I think lol just a quick up date iv been lying under my bus for what feels like the last month wirebrushing/wirewheeling the under Neath then hand painting it with red oxide primer now does this stuff help pro ??? I'm goin to get the underseal gun out and under seal it as well!!

Date: Wednesday, 13/Apr/11, 2.47 PM | Message # 70
Webmaster
Before & After

Before

After

Attachments: 0629853.jpg (418.1 Kb) · 6160994.jpg (394.9 Kb)

Date: Wednesday, 13/Apr/11, 2.48 PM | Message # 71
Webmaster
And tuther side now

Attachments: 1583784.jpg (380.7 Kb)

Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 5.58 AM | Message # 72
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
i think youve got a good look going there mate just chuck dome laquer over her biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 8.49 PM | Message # 73
Major general
yea i was thinking that and black the windows and wheels the first t4 rat look????????? maybe some shiney side bars cool

Date: Friday, 15/Apr/11, 3.01 PM | Message # 74
Webmaster
Er no? theres plenty of ratlook T4's elsewhere im afraid so it wouldnt be the first surprised angry
But on the up side it would be on here BRAVO go for it tongue biggrin

Date: Sunday, 22/May/11, 8.08 PM | Message # 75
Major general
That's it welding is now complete yay about time!!!! wacko

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Members Posts » Bodywork » The Worst T4 (i think iv the worst.........................)
Search: